Playing with colour and seaweed
The proposed new colours for our lounge. Ignore the skirting boards and ceiling colours; they will be white. So much warmer than the current scheme:I weeded around all of the garlic and planted Brighid's impatiens. I tied up the tomatoes which have been flopped on the ground since before I got back from holiday. Some very strange shaped tomatoes, but flowers and even one fruit so worth persevering. Over in the wild lot, the bees were plentiful and I was reminded that order isn't the only good. There are lots of flowers on the pumpkins and I must check - I think that other years I have pruned the flowers so that the growing energy is spread over fewer pumpkins.
I am refusing to sew for a few days as it is making my head spin (metaphorically rather literally). But I have a new sewing blog love. This is Andrea's vintage wardrobe blog. Andrea has a figure quite similar to mine. I have never before seen someone sew so beautifully and wear their clothes with pride in such a personally inspiring way.
Comments