sewing dreaming

I made the peplum cardigan work in the end, by cutting the seams off and re-sewing.  I'd cut it too big first time round, so that worked.  Pictures to follow once I have gotten someone to take them.

This weekend I made alterations to the pattern pieces of my Style Arc Issy top.  I'd no chance of altering them until I'd sewn it once (which I've done - pictures will be forthcoming of that too).  Next step is making it in a narrow red and white stripe fabric.

I've found a new pattern to fall in love with:  McCalls 6898.
That's the pattern photo.  Even more gorgeous is this one.I think I could make it up in a stretch cotton.  There are some gorgeous ones around.  The pattern rating is "easy" and it comes with a,b,c & d cup sizes.  Princess seams, which will be a new challenge.

Comments

Margaret said…
Greetings,
I have been reading your blog and enjoying it. I too have a figure somewhat like yours and have spent hours trying to get patterns to fit - which sometimes takes all the pleasure out of sewing. I live in Auckland and garden etc. I like the look of the McCalls pattern too.
Cheers,
Margaret
sarah lee said…
The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service. See the link below for more info.


#dreaming
www.ufgop.org
Leslie Lim said…

First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Queen

wine swilling genealogist

McCalls 7288 & altered Style Arc Barb pants