beach photos: Gillian top & Endeavour trousers





Brighid & I went out with camera before her swimming lesson today, and took turns playing photographer.
Endeavour trousers (Cake Patterns) in green linen from Spotlight
Gillian wrap top (Muse Patterns) in grey knit from The Fabric Store.

I've been working on culling my wardrobe, perhaps as preparation for attempting to read Marie Kondo.  I took two bags to the Sallies (yes it's school holidays!) and both times came home with fabric, clothes and bowls.  I think overall there is less in the house after the exchange. Next is book culling.  I'm doing that to the Rotary sale people, which means I can't purchase while I'm dropping off.  Most necessary after the op shop experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

McCalls 7288 & altered Style Arc Barb pants

Livingstone daisies

Heartburn & Paris Etc