Writing the West Coast?

It's 7pm, long the craziest time of night at the messiest house in Wetville.  For the first time in almost ten years, I have the house to myself for more than a few hours.  The music is my choice and my volume, I eat to my own rhythm, wine is back on the menu and the fire is warming the house nicely.

Last time I had more than five seconds without multi-tasking, I committed to me-made-May '12, an online project where participants wear at least one piece of clothing they have made themselves each day for the entirety of a month.

All 31 days.

That turned out to be a misguided attempt at commitment on my part.  Tonight, I'm wondering about something else.  Could we create a book of poetry and prose related to the West Coast?  I've speculated on who to talk to to create a 'we'.  I've thought of what I would write about. I also know that when term starts this is going to seem a ridiculous idea in terms of finding time to make it happen.

But on every other level, it is a good idea.  Hmmmmmmm.

Comments

Sharonnz said…
It IS a good idea, Sandra. You are enough "we", I'm sure!

Popular posts from this blog

McCalls 7288 & altered Style Arc Barb pants

Livingstone daisies

Heartburn & Paris Etc