Tiramisu dress progress

The tiramisu dress is now almost done.  As it's sewn on the bias, I have followed advice to let it hang for a few days before hemming it.  I will do a more detailed review once I have hemmed it and have a photo of me wearing it.

I've also started a cowl top made from the remnants of the last three knit fabrics I have sewn with, using Simplicity 1945.  I think knits are my sewing future.  Unfortunately, I didn't mark the right side of the sleeve pieces and now have two left sleeves (they are not symmetrical pieces) so there is some more unpicking in my near future.

Comments

missjoestar said…
Cool! I love the jungle feel. J

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Queen

wine swilling genealogist

McCalls 7288 & altered Style Arc Barb pants