Still eating

Saturday 21 April
breakfast: variously, cornflakes, leftover crumble + yoghurt, coffee.  All assembled/made and eaten at home.
lunch: sandwiches or wraps with salami, tomato sauce (a major food group for the short people), pesto, fish.
dinner: beetroot and feta salad, tomato salad, broccoli and sausages, which I made, and fruit salad and ice cream contributed by our lovely dinner guests.  The four children contributed a sign reading "desert! and now!" as part of their campaign for a second round of pudding.

Snacks involved feijoas, brasil nuts, corn chips and hummous.

After seven days without alcohol, I enjoyed tonight's wine.

Today's virtuous achievement: I cleaned the entire kitchen bench and kitchen windowsill.

Thank you Blue Milk for drawing my attention to this analysis of class and motherhood.  It is excellent.

Comments

Keira said…
I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

McCalls 7288 & altered Style Arc Barb pants

Livingstone daisies

Heartburn & Paris Etc